Saturday, January 16, 2010

Starting again

I've been thinking about this for some time, and have finally decided to try to keep up on my blog. Not so much for anyone else, but just for myself. Somewhere to spew thoughts and information that doesn't really fit into my work or home life. If by some chance you happen upon this blog, don't expect great insights, or in-depth information. I'm not that good. I'm a simple librarian, who because she's bossy (says my mother) became a branch manager. Hey, it works for me and pays decently. The first part of this blog was actually a System assignment to become familiar with types of technology our customers were using, and so it was styled that way. That project is over and done with, and I got a 1g pen drive out of the deal, with the library logo. And my husband quickly appropriated it. But as I've taken inventory lately, I've realized that my life includes a heck of a lot of technology, good and bad, and just to relieve and perhaps think through some of my own concerns with it, I'm going to keep up on this. We'll see...

No comments: