Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am remodeling my office


Instead of being a good CML worker, and trying to finish my Learn & Play by next week, so I can get that marvelous CML flash drive!...I am reverting to nature and procrastinating. I'm remodeling my office. This place is so small we needed a conference area for two to four people to get together, and my office was the last holdout for space. I had the original office desk taken out and am now working on a small table with my laptop. The phone is hung on the wall, I have weeded my paper files down to almost zero, and the Container Store has provided me with some multi-functional drawers to keep things like pencils and pens, and post-its in. We've added a small octagonal table for conferences, and I rescued 4 wooden chairs from the warehouse. PM has said it may be possible to repaint before Christmas, as I have a lot of repair patches on the walls. I've also purchased a lovely quilt off EBay which will match the color on my office walls, beautifully. The quilt will match the theme of the branch, which already has several art quilts on its walls. It will be sooo cool, and I just KNOW I'll be more productive in the long run. Don't you think?

No comments: