Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing 23 for Learn & Play at CML

I'm finished, but there's still so much left to do. Even though I've met today's deadline, there are videos from participants that I haven't had time to watch - I still want to do that. And I want to go back and further explore some of the sites we've visited and applications we've tried out, several of which I plan to use in my upcoming work. Lots of people have added themselves to Twitter and I want to go back and browse, and I want to take a look at some of the blogs I didn't have a change to catch up on.

This has been an enjoyable program, and I'm glad I made the effort to do it. I will be encouraging any of my staff who haven't finished, to finish it - and maybe provide my own incentive for their completion. Maybe we'll try to have some sort of regular technology information meeting in 2009, or at least a few minutes to touch base on technology at our regular staff meetings. But there definitely should be some sort of Phase II for 2009.

No comments: